How many times have you watched in horror as, almost in slow motion, your child's dummy has crashed to the dirty shopping centre floor?
How many times have you been driving along only to hear the dummy fall from your babies mouth to under the passenger seat, when you're still 15 minutes away from home?
These things don't need to happen! All you need is a Pikki Nikki dummy chain.
Made from silicone beads and strong nylon string, these dummy chains are both practical and fun. And the best part? The design of Pikki Nikki dummy chains has been lab tested and certified to comply with Australian dummy chain regulations. Yay!
- seven round silicone beads, in mulberry, coral, and pink speckled colours
- round clasp with silicone cap, dark pink in colour
- 22cm in length
- silicone is food grade, BPA free, and free of other harmful chemicals such as lead, arsenic, mercury, chromium
- design has been tested and certified as compliant with EN 12586:2007+A1:2011
- a dummy chain is NOT a toy, and should never be used as one
- carefully inspect the dummy chain prior to each use, and dispose of immediately if there are signs of wear and tear
- only use a dummy chain under competent adult supervision
- only allow a dummy chain to be used by a child when there is a dummy attached to the end of it
- never use a dummy chain while a child is unsupervised or sleeping
- improper use of a dummy chain can be dangerous, and can cause elements of the dummy chain to become a choking hazard
- wipe dummy chain with a clean, damp cloth before first use and allow to air dry
- if dummy chain becomes very soiled, it can be cleaned using warm soapy water and allowing it to air dry (try not to do this too often, as it can affect the life span of your dummy chain)